Web Site Analytics
You have certain expectations from your internet marketing efforts. So, how do you know if you’re achieving or hopefully exceeding those goals?
With web site analytics!
Any successful internet marketing campaign should deliver traffic from a wide variety of keywords and phrases you might have not expected.
Search Engine Rankings are the one way most companies measure their internet marketing campaigns, but there are far more accurate ways of tracking your success. You need to track your campaign from every angle including:
- Search Engine Rankings - Your rank in search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Non-branded traffic - Traffic you receive from phrases that don't include your company name.
- Direct Traffic - Traffic you receive from phrases that include your company name.
- Referring Sites - Web sites that sent visitors to your web site.
Web Site Analytics features:
- In-depth reports and site analysis (Page views, Unique Visitors, Referrers, Visitor Detail, Search Engine Referrals and Search Engine Keywords)